Monday, April 25, 2011

I wanna LIVE it yet again..!!

MEMORIES..

At the window with a cup of tea in my hand..with the moon so bright..here i go down the memory lane..

We met..

We were meant to be i BET..

I live in that bliss..

I remmEber the first time we kissed..

I keep the courage to fight the world for u..

But babie fighting with u..would just shrink me...every moment..

MESSAGES...PICTURES...all i scroll throughtout...

Trying to live those MOMENTS just one more time..

Baby..its just you filling the pages of my life...

I wanna hold on..

I don't wanna let goo

Of those arms which gave me shelter...of those hands that were always on my shoulder...

O i love those MEMORIES..

I want to be apart of them ..YET ONE MORE TIME..

P.S

I'll ALWAYS LOVE YOU...

HEMAKSHI

No comments:

Post a Comment