Monday, April 25, 2011

“I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottle
I make mistakes but learn from every one
And when it's said and done
I bet this brother be a better one
If I upset you dont stress
Never forget, that God isn't finished with me yet”
- TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR



A Tribute to TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR

Hip hop is a culture a way of lyf..

Coz of it d man who din even luk at his wyfe,

In the GAME he survived

All the violence d GUNZ n d KNIFES…

The word THUG derived

HE defined it and he ARISED….!!

When THUGZ cry hiz blood he shed ,

2PAC the man who grew up wit no bed ,

Fo the muzic he slept without bein fed ,

DOPED til hiz eyes turned red…..

Even with d bulletz he waz KIND…

And with d MUSIC he WROTE, He got on pplz MIND..!

- Hemakshi Upadhya



No comments:

Post a Comment